Blue Bell, PA Career Opportunities
Please submit a pdf copy of your interest to: HR@taylorwiseman.com
Taylor Wiseman & Taylor is seeking a Senior Highway Engineer/Project Manager with 15+ years of related experience to lead and grow our transportation practice in Pennsylvania. The work will be based out of our Blue Bell, PA Office.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and/or review design plans, reports, construction documents, specifications and construction costs estimates for infrastructure projects;
- Provide day-to-day leadership while working with other professionals. Mentor, train and grow staff in the performance of job duties.
- Represent TWT at technical meetings with agency staff, clients, and contractors; and
- Prepare technical reports/proposals and conduct business development activities.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering;
- PA PE License;
- 10-years min. of progressive highway design experience. Familiarity and experience with PennDOT standards/publications and procedures; The same with NJDOT and PA Turnpike Commission is desirable;
- Experience and knowledge in PennDOT web-based applications (ECMS, ASTA & JPA Systems);
- Proficiency in Bentley Civil Engineering (MicroStation and InRoads) and Microsoft Office Suite products; and
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications.
• The selected candidate should have a minimum 3 years’ experience, and/or college equivalency.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D. Experience with Microstation or Carlson Survey is a plus.
• Experience with field to finish procedures and methods
• Experience and ability to work with field crews and office personnel
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of survey software and calculations
• Ability to work and interact with design engineers, clients, contractors and the general public • Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Survey Field experience is preferred
Typical Responsibilities Include:
• Complete AutoCad Drafting Assignments
• Public Records Research
• Preparation of ALTA and Boundary surveys
• Preparation of Deed Mosaics
• Preparation of Final Subdivision Maps
• Preparation of construction layout computations
• Processing and filing of survey data files, field notes, photos, sketches
• Preparation of Legal Descriptions
• Occasional fieldwork either independently or as part of a field crew
Feel free to contact David C. Nowicki, PLS (email@example.com) PA Survey Manager should you have any questions.
Taylor Wiseman & Taylor is an established professional services firm that offers our full-time employees competitive compensation packages, medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, short and long-term disability options, 401(k) with company match, training/professional development and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.